Monday, July 18, 2016

Endeavor is back in Oxford filming season 4

If you walk down New College Lane today, you'll find yourself in a time warp taking you back to 1967.  

The production team of Endeavor is back today filming season 4 at New College



Extras gathered in the lane, waiting for their scene to be filmed.  A classic 1960 car and production trucks filled the lane. 




Inside the college, in the first quad, Shaun Evans, who plays the young Morse, watched the filming of a scene. 



The scene was quite a production, with singing, dancing and 1960's go-go dancers.  I can't imagine what the plot line will be.  I'm just glad to know that there will be another season of Endeavor and that it will continue to be filmed in Oxford.  





Finally, this photo is from the day before, taken by my friend Michelle Kendall. They were filming at Radcliffe Square.  I love the sign on the bus that says "Keep Britain Decent" and all of the wonderful 60's clothing.  







4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I so love this show, and Morse and Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoy the show too.

      Delete
    2. That's my Primrose Yellow 1956 Cadillac Sedan, and that me leaning on the white roof in the dark blue polo shirt in the 2nd photo of her. We're trying to work out a tracking route on the map with plenty of greenery!

      Delete
    3. That's amazing. I love the car...and the show. Thanks for letting me know who this famous car belongs to. I hope we see it in future episodes.

      Delete