Friday, June 6, 2014

They're Back -- Kevin Whately Filming Lewis in Oxford

I've seen the LWS signs around Oxford this week which means they have been filming Lewis.  This morning I saw the crew filming in front of the White Horse Pub on Broad Street.



They did one take of Kevin Whately and the lovely Angela Griffin walking across Broad Street while I was changing the battery on my camera.  By the time I was done, the shoot was over.  One take was enough.  I missed it!


 The Crew and fans in front of Blackwell's Music store


 Lewis in front of the White Horse Pub


 Kevin Whately has spent enough time in Oxford over the years to know to watch for bicyclists before crossing the road


 Taking down the dolly tracks


 That's a wrap


 Getting ready for promotional shots


Taking promotional shots in front of the Sheldonian Theater: Angela Griffin and Kevin Whately

5 comments:

  1. Just brilliant :) Thank you for sharing. I caught Kevin and Clare filming a short scene by the river yesterday, highlight of my month lol.

    I hope you don't mind but I have shared a link to your blog on the Livejournal page "inspector_lewis".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great to share the fun. Can't wait to see the new season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I would love to watch them filming Lewis - do you know if they are still around this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. I haven't seen any of the bright pink LWS signs anywhere this week. One sure way to find out is to look for the production trucks parked behind Westgate Mall. If the trucks are there, they are filming.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you. Can't believe I've missed it!

      Delete