Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Filming Endeavour in University Park

I saw this film shoot for Endeavour yesterday while walking through University Park. I'm looking forward to Season 3 and especially want to know what happens to Inspector Thursday.



People sometimes ask me how I know about where the photo shoots are in and around Oxford.  The answer is:  I don't!  I've just learned to recognize and then follow the signs.  Yesterday I saw this pink arrow with NDVR LOC  which translates as "Endeavour Location" and I just followed the sign.  I'm guessing they will be filming in various locations all over Oxford this week.  Watch for the signs. 



 




Big trucks that say "Movie Makers" are another great give-away.  Follow the trucks. 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for such superb photos - have only just "found" your blog and think it's excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rob. I really enjoy recording the moments living here in Oxford (and England) that make me say "Wow".

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete